Hotpost Tangle Free Pigtail Posts
New! Tangle free, "live-shaft" pigtail post from Strainrite Fencing Systems for rotational grazing or semi-permanent fence.
The key-benefit of a live shaft post is if a conductor is knocked out of the pigtail or clip on insulator, contacting the post, the fence is not grounded out. We find this a good choice for graziers whose animals or environment are at high risk for dislodged conductors.
Holds one conductor. If additional conductors are needed, for cow/calf, sheep or goat fences, pigtail clips may be added.
- Use as a support posts in rotational grazing systems or semi-permanent cattle, sheep and goat fences.
- Head is designed to reduce tangling and eliminate wear.
- Insulated top handle provides access when adding to live fence.
- Live shaft is electrified from top to bottom insulator and design prevents conductors from shorting out if they contact the metal post shaft.
- Spring steel resists permanent bending. Posts "springs" back into position if/when bent out of the way by humans or animals.