RX2 Contractor Chain Strainer
New! This strainer from Strainrite Fencing Systems tensions high tensile wire for livestock fence.
- Pull two separate pieces of wire together for splicing.
- Insert on a single wire to tension, cut and make a splice.
Eliminates the need and cost of most inline strainers. Smooth wire grips (no teeth) prevent damage to HT wire coating. Holds most common wire sizes.
- Removable threaded handle.
- Includes standard tested chain with swivel and heavy-duty rivets.
- Claws and grips are a heat-treated cast iron, making them durable for long service life.
The smooth grip jaws hold all common sizes of fence wire while minimizing wire damage.
The claws and grips are a heat-treated Spheroidal Graphite cast iron, making them durable for long service life.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jonathan R from Kentucky
This is a great stretching/repair tool. Very easy to use and very good for a one person repair. The only problem I have is that the strainer needs a swivel just like on the chain end of the tool. Actually I think Strainrite makes that already but no one offers that model.