RX2 Contractor Chain Strainer
This strainer from Strainrite Fencing Systems tensions high tensile wire for livestock fence.
- Pull two separate pieces of wire together for splicing.
- Insert on a single wire to tension, cut and make a splice.
Eliminates the need and cost of most inline strainers. Smooth wire grips (no teeth) prevent damage to HT wire coating. Holds most common wire sizes.
The smooth grip jaws hold all common sizes of fence wire while minimizing wire damage.
The claws and grips are a heat-treated Spheroidal Graphite cast iron, making them durable for long service life.
- Removable threaded handle.
- Includes standard tested chain with swivel and heavy-duty rivets.
- Claws and grips are a heat-treated cast iron, making them durable for long service life.
- 47" of chain included.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jonathan R from Kentucky
This is a great stretching/repair tool. Very easy to use and very good for a one person repair. The only problem I have is that the strainer needs a swivel just like on the chain end of the tool. Actually I think Strainrite makes that already but no one offers that model.