Super Conductive Insulated Aluminum Wire
An excellent lead-out cable from Strainrite Fencing Systems from the energizer to fence. Aluminum coated twin wire provides excellent conductivity (only 4 ohms of resistance!). 8 times the conductivity of single 2.5mm (3/32") galvanized wire.
Thick layer of red insulation protects the aluminum core to prevent voltage loss.
- Connecting fence wires to carry voltage between conductors
- Between gate connections to carry power
- Lead out wire from energizer to fence or energizer to ground
- Between ground rods connected in series for high joule energizer systems
- 330 ft
- Outer diameter: 10mm
- Low resistance—only 4.0 ohms per 1000m (3280')
- Less voltage loss over long distance
- High quality, extra heavy duty mono coated red polymer insulation
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.