XT1 Ratchet Strainer
Versatile and proven high-tensile wire strainer from Strainrite Fencing Systems. Use when installing permanent fences, or for tensioning existing fence strands.
- Galvanized reinforced frame
- Grooved lug allows access to existing strands
- Two plane ramp guides the wire onto the spool (prevents wire build-up)
- Locking notch to hold retaining clip in place
- 11 tooth spool for fine tension adjustment
Tighten with a Ratchet Handle. (Sold separately, see Accessories below.)
- Tensioning strands of HT wire on permanent fence installations
- Straining H-brace fence anchors
- Use to contain livestock or for other barrier fences
- Dimensions: 5"L x 2-1/2"W x 2-1/4"H
- 11 tooth spool
- Galvanized reinforced frame and spring clip, die-cast spool
- Conductive steel alloy
- Made in New Zealand
How to Use
Three ways to install:
- Run wire through a Ratchet Handle, end to end.
- To spice, tie off wire at the narrow end. Insert second wire into barrel lug and tension.
- Insert ratchet via grooved lug onto an existing strand and tension.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Alan H from Kansas
Strainers are fast and easy to install. Makes it easy to keep wires tight year around, a real time saver. Just grab a wrench and tighten and loose wires are tight again. Makes wire tightening easy. Great buy!
Edward P from Indiana
Product looked as pictured and had the features described. I expect it to do the job intended.
Robert P from New York
Very convenient when stringing new line. Can be placed anywhere without cutting the line.
Lee E from Indiana
Good quality for a good price.
Marvin H from North Carolina
Great product! Impressed with Premier 1.