XT1 Ratchet Strainer
Versatile and proven high-tensile wire strainer from Strainrite Fencing Systems. Use when installing permanent fences, or for tensioning existing fence strands.
- Galvanized reinforced frame
- Grooved lug allows access to existing strands
- Two plane ramp guides the wire onto the spool (prevents wire build-up)
- Locking notch to hold retaining clip in place
- 11 tooth spool for fine tension adjustment
Tighten with a Ratchet Handle. (Sold separately, see Accessories below.)
- Tensioning strands of HT wire on permanent fence installations
- Straining H-brace fence anchors
- Use to contain livestock or for other barrier fences
- Dimensions: 5"L x 2-1/2"W x 2-1/4"H
- 11 tooth spool
- Galvanized reinforced frame and spring clip, die-cast spool
- Conductive steel alloy
- Made in New Zealand
How to Use
Three ways to install:
- Run wire through a Ratchet Handle, end to end.
- To spice, tie off wire at the narrow end. Insert second wire into barrel lug and tension.
- Insert ratchet via grooved lug onto an existing strand and tension.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Nicki A from West Virginia
As always, Premier’s products don’t disappoint. Price, quality and speed in delivery are the very best! Thank you Premier 1!
Ryan L from Iowa
Considerably less expensive than the ones at the farm supply store AND they have the added feature that you can install them in the middle of the line and not have to cut it! Was so easy to put on the line. I just installed and ratcheted it tight.
Alan H from Kansas
Strainers are fast and easy to install. Makes it easy to keep wires tight year around, a real time saver. Just grab a wrench and tighten and loose wires are tight again. Makes wire tightening easy. Great buy!
Edward P from Indiana
Product looked as pictured and had the features described. I expect it to do the job intended.
Robert P from New York
Very convenient when stringing new line. Can be placed anywhere without cutting the line.