Super Conductive Insulated Aluminum Wire
Premium insulated electric fence cable from Strainrite Fencing Systems. Two aluminum coated wires ensure a consistently strong pulse wherever this conductor is used to carry power.
- Aluminum core for superior conductivity
- Low voltage loss over long distances (4 Ω per 3,280')
- Ideal as a lead-out wire for high joule output energizers
- Thick polyethylene insulation for protection from frost and UV exposure
- Pliable and easy to work with; easy to strip back
- Connecting fence wires to carry voltage between conductors
- Between gate connections
- Lead-out wire from energizer to fence, or energizer to ground
- Between ground rods connected in a series (for high joule energizer systems)
- Length: 330'
- Outside diameter: 10mm
- (2) 2.6mm aluminum clad wires provide super conductivity
- Low resistance! Only 4 Ω ohm per 3,280'
- UV-resistant mono-coated polyethylene insulation
- Made in New Zealand
Strainrite® Insulated Cable—Quick Comparison
How to Use
- Cut cable to length with wire cutters.
- Strip off insulation (approx. 3") and attach to connection point. (Note: It can be removed and reinstalled.)
- Removed and reinstall, if needed.
Avoid using household insulated wire (rated at 600V) for electric fences. Fence voltages may exceed 10,000V and household wire will eventually fail. Do NOT use it!
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.