- Antiseptic lubricant to aid in birthing and repair of prolapses.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- 16 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- Half gallon
- Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl, Methyl Cellulose
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- SuperLube™ antiseptic will keep for years if stored out of the sun
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Christoforos C from Minnesota
I used SuperLube for the first time this year tagging new lambs. I didn’t honestly notice a huge difference in how easy the tags went in. I used to use iodine in a spray bottle when tagging. This is a huge improvement over that and a lot cleaner and easier to use.
Penny S from Vancouver Island, Canada
I’ve been using this lube for decades. A small amount goes a long way. It doesn’t dry and become flaky. I have never had issues to do with infection etc. Great product at a reasonable price! Thanks Premier for supporting our industry.
Stewart T from Tennessee
Used during tagging of goat ears. Excellent!
John A from Wisconsin
Product is great. Tip/cap on the bottle is worthless and always is plugged.
Yvonne M from New York
This is the ONLY lube that I have purchased for years for my kidding season here on the farm. It stays slickery like it should, and I love that it has chlorhexadine in it... I highly recommend SuperLube to anyone!