- Antiseptic lubricant to aid in birthing and repair of prolapses.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- This product will keep for years if stored out of the sun.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- 16 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- Half gallon
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jason W from Idaho
Works as described, no issues using and did ease installation of tags over not using.
Teresa C from Wyoming
Always keep it on hand. It is essential in the barn vet kit.
Phillip G from South Carolina
Got this ear tagging and other medical applications and was drawn to it for the antiseptic qualities that you don't get from alternative lubricants.
Carrie W from New York
Kind of indispensable in our barn. We use it to lubricate our ear tagger and tail docking tool, and for more critical functions like lubricating our hand before replacing a vaginal prolapse. Alas, the tip gets gummed up pretty quickly so just expect to have to remove the cap and dispense it through the wider opening.
Benjamin M from Washington
Only using this so far to aid with tag insertion and prevent infection. Works well for that purpose.