- Antiseptic lubricant to aid in birthing and repair of prolapses.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- This product will keep for years if stored out of the sun.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- 16 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- Half gallon
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Phyllis M from Virginia
I have used this before and am replenishing my supply. It is a great lubricant, has a good consistency. Some are too liquidy.
Clint A from Iowa
SuperLube is a must-have product for assisting ewes in labor. Years ago, we used non-antiseptic lube and saw many infections. So while it is still a good idea to give antibiotics to assisted ewes, SuperLube absolutely helps reduce incidences of uterine infection.
Ronald G from Texas
Jane R from Washington
Love the size option. Not much difference between price of size if debating on what size to buy I'd recommend buying the slightly larger size just to be sure you have enough. I bought the middle size, mostly due to my herd size and not wanting it to sit around and then be tossed. This way you don't have to worry about not having enough or feeling like you are using too much and will run out. I am pleased with the thicker consistency and that it is not overly slippery. Hard to squeeze out of the bottle, but works well. I just used it last night, while helping to deliver a lamb. I keep a bottle of it in my lambing grab and go backpack.
Diane C from New York
By far the best lube for lambing!!!