- Antiseptic lubricant to aid in birthing and repair of prolapses.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- This product will keep for years if stored out of the sun.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- 16 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- Half gallon
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Yvonne M from Chenango Forks, NY
This lube, in my opinion, is the best on the market. The texture is better than some others that come out of their container in a glob. Works fabulous for delivering kids, and also for ear tagging. I would not be without this product at all and just ordered more for this kidding season.
Danny S from San Angelo, Texas
This stuff is great! I will never tag again without it. Not a single hang up or ripped ear while using this. you owe it to your livestock to use this if your going to tag.
Nathen N from Arizona
Makes tagging so much easier! I used it on all of my kids for both 2011 and 2012 and I haven’t had any issues with my kids’ ears. Stuff works great.
Robert B from Selma, California
Awesome product, works better than anything else I have used in the past 7 years of raising goats. Superlube has made a tremendous difference in the success of the 2012 kid crop.
Carmen O from Virginia
I starting using this product a couple of years ago; it's a staple in my lambing kit. When a laboring ewe is in distress, this makes it much safer and easier on her when I have to assist by turning or pulling the lamb. A great product.