An all-purpose antiseptic lubricant that also kills micro-organisms.
Apply to the pins/shafts of ear tags for smoother insertion and reduced infection risk.
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
- Can be used to coat latex and OB gloves for the reduced risk of disease transmission during prolapses repair or assisted birth.
- When added to ear tags, makes insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- Helps with smooth insertion of CIDR inserts.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 16 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 1/2 gallon (pump available, but sold separately)
- Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl, Methyl Cellulose
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- SuperLube™ antiseptic will keep for years if stored out of the sun
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sharon I from Ohio
This is the best lube I have used. I usually order the 16 ounce size because it fits nicely into my kidding bag but holds plenty to use if we get into a situation pulling kids.
Erika W from Georgia
Best I have used, better than I have expected. Do not be fooled by genetics or something you can use from home. It is just thick enough to hold still onto the tag. We had some restless kids we juggled this year and the lube held tight to the commotion and did not slip. There is a difference in piercing with and without the product. I will never go without.
Phyllis M from Virginia
I have used this before and am replenishing my supply. It is a great lubricant, has a good consistency. Some are too liquidy.
Clint A from Iowa
SuperLube is a must-have product for assisting ewes in labor. Years ago, we used non-antiseptic lube and saw many infections. So while it is still a good idea to give antibiotics to assisted ewes, SuperLube absolutely helps reduce incidences of uterine infection.
Ronald G from Texas