An all-purpose antiseptic lubricant that also kills micro-organisms.
Apply to the pins/shafts of ear tags for smoother insertion and reduced infection risk.
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
- Used as an antiseptic lubricant used to coat latex and OB gloves for the reduced risk of disease transmission during prolapses repair or assisted birth.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 16 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 1/2 gallon
- Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl, Methyl Cellulose
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- SuperLube™ antiseptic will keep for years if stored out of the sun
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert B from Selma, California
Awesome product, works better than anything else I have used in the past 7 years of raising goats. Superlube has made a tremendous difference in the success of the 2012 kid crop.
Carmen O from Virginia
I starting using this product a couple of years ago; it's a staple in my lambing kit. When a laboring ewe is in distress, this makes it much safer and easier on her when I have to assist by turning or pulling the lamb. A great product.
Tagging isn't as easy as you would think, but using this lube definitely makes the process smoother. The added benefit of its anticeptic properties is a major plus, too.