An all-purpose antiseptic lubricant that also kills micro-organisms.
Apply to the pins/shafts of ear tags for smoother insertion and reduced infection risk.
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
- Can be used to coat latex and OB gloves for the reduced risk of disease transmission during prolapses repair or assisted birth.
- When added to ear tags, makes insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- Helps with smooth insertion of CIDR inserts.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 16 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 1/2 gallon (pump available, but sold separately)
- Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl, Methyl Cellulose
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- SuperLube™ antiseptic will keep for years if stored out of the sun
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jill P from Indiana
This is a great product for helping does deliver kids.
Melanie P from South Dakota
One of our go to products in our lambing kit. Its the best lube we have tried.
Clint A from Iowa
The lubricant itself is very good, I use it to assist ewes that are having problems lambing. The cap on the bottle should have a larger opening, it comes out too slowly to lubricate a shoulder length sleeve thoroughly.
Yvonne M from Chenango Forks, NY
This lube, in my opinion, is the best on the market. The texture is better than some others that come out of their container in a glob. Works fabulous for delivering kids, and also for ear tagging. I would not be without this product at all and just ordered more for this kidding season.
Danny S from San Angelo, Texas
This stuff is great! I will never tag again without it. Not a single hang up or ripped ear while using this. you owe it to your livestock to use this if your going to tag.