- Antiseptic lubricant to aid in birthing and repair of prolapses.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- This product will keep for years if stored out of the sun.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- 16 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- Half gallon
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Diane C from New York
By far the best lube for lambing!!!
Victor F from Illinois
SuperLube is a real good product, We have this in the lambing kit. The hole is a little small, take a small drill bit and make it bigger!!
Olivia B from Kansas
Love this product!!! Ear tagging was a breeze!!!
Ben B from Kentucky
SuperLube is a must have for lambing season! When assisting ewes at lambing makes hard pulls much easier. I have even started using it when pulling calves.
Jill P from Indiana
This is a great product for helping does deliver kids.