An all-purpose antiseptic lubricant that also kills micro-organisms.
Protects tissue by reducing the abrasive effect of retainers, hands and gloves. Makes lambs that have “gone dry” inside the ewe easier to pull. Will not irritate internal tissue.
Apply to the pins/shafts of ear tags for smoother insertion and reduced infection risk.
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
- Used as an antiseptic lubricant used to coat latex and OB gloves for the reduced risk of disease transmission during prolapses repair or assisted birth.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 16 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 1/2 gallon
- Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl, Methyl Cellulose
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- SuperLube™ antiseptic will keep for years if stored out of the sun
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
OB Gloves, clear, pkg of 10Item #550900 -
Keep arms and hands covered while assisting the births of sheep, goats, cattle and other livestock. Glove covers most up to the shoulder.$2.75
Latex Gloves - Medium (pkg. 100)Item #550902 -
Use during lambing, handling sick animals or conducting postmortems. Protect your hands from inks and fluids which may stain or cause skin irritation.$14.00
Lamb/Kid PullerItem #558100 -
For assisting with difficult animal births. If the ewe/doe is small and the lamb or goat kid and your hand is too big, this tool can be vital.$18.00
Prolapse Harness and Retainer
Prolapse RetainerItem #559000 -
Best used in conjunction with a prolapse harness for keeping sheep and goat prolapses contained.$2.50
Lambing and Kidding Aids
Prolapse HarnessItem #560000 -
The most effective and gentle "antidote" for a prolapse. The soft red nylon webbing minimizes risk of tissue damage around the udder and vulva.$21.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Yvonne M from Chenango Forks, NY
This lube, in my opinion, is the best on the market. The texture is better than some others that come out of their container in a glob. Works fabulous for delivering kids, and also for ear tagging. I would not be without this product at all and just ordered more for this kidding season.
Danny S from San Angelo, Texas
This stuff is great! I will never tag again without it. Not a single hang up or ripped ear while using this. you owe it to your livestock to use this if your going to tag.
Nathen N from Arizona
Makes tagging so much easier! I used it on all of my kids for both 2011 and 2012 and I haven’t had any issues with my kids’ ears. Stuff works great.
Robert B from Selma, California
Awesome product, works better than anything else I have used in the past 7 years of raising goats. Superlube has made a tremendous difference in the success of the 2012 kid crop.
Carmen O from Virginia
I starting using this product a couple of years ago; it's a staple in my lambing kit. When a laboring ewe is in distress, this makes it much safer and easier on her when I have to assist by turning or pulling the lamb. A great product.