Domed hanging feeder keeps feed clean by preventing flock members from roosting on the top. Filling is made easy by the hinged lid, simply open to add feed and close when done. This eliminates the need to turn over the feed for filling.
Feed saving grill reduces waste from flock members scratching out feed.
- For all types of poultry, even waterfowl and turkeys.
- Unique hinged lid opens to allow poultry keepers to top-off the feed without the need to flip over the feeder.
- Feeder pan is easily cleaned.
- Domed top reduces perching and soiling of feed.
- Grilled pan reduces feed waste and removes for cleaning.
- Capacity: 9 lbs
- Size: 12"H, 14.5" pan diameter, 1" pan depth
- Material: plastic
- Suited for: chicks/adults
- Number fed*: 1-32
- Use inside or outside: inside
- Grill: yes
- Can it hang: yes
* Number Fed is determined by capacity multiplied by 4 oz (amount of feed the average adult chicken eats per day).
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Allan T from California
On paper a good design. The top fill is great. Maybe I got a bad one but our ducks spin the base off every time, particularly when hung, and dump food all over their enclosure. There is no deterrent to keep the bottom tray from spinning freely. When it does, the base comes off the tabs and all the food falls out. We have taped the bottom and the top together. When the tape wears we are back to feed all over the ground.
Amanda S from Michigan
Was using bowls for my hens. Works great. Easy to fill.
Kelly H from Texas
Works great, love that it is covered and offers an easy to fill lid
Hannah B from Massachussetts
This was the only feeder I could find that wasn’t always open on the top. It works really well, the capacity is great and it’s reducing the amount of feed wasted. It is easy to fill and sturdy enough to hang and carry when full.
Teresa C from Wyoming
I like the the fact it can hang and the grill really helps keep the waste of food down. The lid on top is great as you don't have to turn the container over to fill.