Top Fill Poultry Waterers
Simple and easy to clean poultry waterer that fills from the top. Double wall design creates an internal reservoir that keeps filth out of the tank.
- No need to turn over the waterer to fill it
- Removable legs raise waterer 3" to reduce litter and other debris from entering the drinking trough
- Waterers can hang or be carried via built-in handle
- New! Choice of colors: Red, Green, Teal and Orange. (Red units are available with or without legs.)
Coming soon! Tie-Dye Design—Every tie-dye waterer features a one-of-a-kind, “you get what you get and don’t throw a fit” color and pattern. Will include black legs. This unique option is popular in Europe and we’re excited to bring it to the USA.
- For watering all types of poultry
- Simple to use two-piece design—twist and lift the lid to fill from the top, replace and lock once filled
- Easy to clean
- Can hang via top handle
|Top Fill Poultry Waterers|
|1.5 gallon||3 gallon|
|Item #||530220 - red (without legs)
530223 - red
530224 - green
530225 - teal
530226 - orange
|530221 - red (without legs)
530227 - red
530228 - green
530229 - teal
530230 - orange
|Number of Birds||18||35|
1.5" pan depth*
1.5" pan depth*
|Can It Hang||✔||✔|
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Barbara B from Idaho
The water tank is exactly what I needed for our chickens.
Trapper R from Pennsylvania
Perfect for my broiler chicks. I bought two of these waterers to switch out during the day for some broiler chicks I’m raising. The 1.5 gallon size is easy to fill and easy to carry. They open and close easily. I have it set on an overturned cake pan to help keep the water cleaner throughout the day. Highly recommend.
Jeanne M from Washington
I am giving 4 stars since it has only been in use for a week, but so far its a well designed product that should greatly improve access to clean water for ducks.
Ronda E from Virginia
Very sturdy and good capacity to keep 27 birds (21 meat birds) hydrated daily in addition to a smaller one that is on the ground.
Clyde J from Vermont
Does exactly what I wanted it to do. Thought at first it was a little lightweight, but is fine.