Tri-Pod Waterer, 8 gal
- Capacity: 8 gallon
- Suited for: adults
- Height: 22"
- Number of birds: 100
- Waterfowl: yes
- Base sits 5.5" above the ground
Note: The exact number of birds to water is difficult to determine as there are many factors that influence intake; salt and protein levels in the diet, humidity, temperature, productivity (growth or egg production) and the birds ability to process feed and water.
How to Use
- Fill from top with a hose.
- Make sure valve is closed when filling.
- Once full, screw the cap back on and open the valve to enable the water to flow. Water will stop on its own due to vacuum seal.
- Water fill level is high so be sure to set it on flat ground to avoid spillage.
For additional information, see instructions above.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sandra S from North Carolina
Maureen W from South Carolina
Absolutely one of the best things money can buy for your farm! They are easy to use, easy to fill and easy for your animals to adapt to.
Robert A from Kentucky
Difficult to control flow rate.
Parissa R from South Carolina
It’s the best. Easy to use. Saves a lot of time.
Beverly G from Massachusetts
This water gallon is perfect. I love I don’t have to change their bowl of water so many times a day. The water is kept out of sun by light block technology. Keeping the water from turning green. I think this is the best waterer you can have!