TuffRing™ II Insulator
- Ring: Nylon
- Shank: 0.23" diameter (goes half way around inside the ring), galvanized steel
- 25 per package, but sold individually
How to Use
- Predrill holes in the wood post.
- Put bit end of TuffRing II Power Driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Place power driver over the insulator so the ring of insulator fits into cup of driver. Drive insulator completely into post.
- Thread twine and rope, IntelliBraid, MaxiShock or IntelliTape. through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Amanda R from Iowa
These are not for high tensile wire. The high tensile wire grounds out right through them.
Susan P from North Carolina
These are strong and hold up well.
James G from Iowa
Rafael G from Iowa
I have used this in the past. Easy to install and they hold good tension for electric rope.
Sheila F from Wisconsin
Good sturdy insulator that is easy to install and holds both rope and wire securely. In addition, we have placed several orders with Premier 1 and have had prompt excellent service each time. They have been wonderful to work with going the extra mile to find and send us a few other items that were listed as out of stock, as we only needed a couple.