For joining high-tensile (HT) wire to itself or for splicing high-tensile wire.
- Removable (allows for mistakes or changes in connection patterns).
- Reusable if you don't get it right the first time.
- Almost impossible to install incorrectly.
- Provides a conductive, reliable joint or splice that's stronger than HT wire.
- 13" long
- 12.5 gauge
How to Use
- Bring end of wire that is to be terminated to where it is touching the wire that it is to be terminated to.
- Starting in middle of TwistLink (a black dot marks the middle), lay end of terminating wire into the curl, holding TwistLink with your thumb and finger.
- Proceed to wrap remainder of wire into rest of the curls.
- Wrap other 1/2 of TwistLink onto the wire that you are terminating.
- Starting in middle, lay one end of wire into the curl of link.
- Wrap other half of the link onto other end of wire to be spliced.
- Repeat with a second TwistLink by laying another TwistLink into the open curls of the first one.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Nathan P from Virginia
Been using this product for over 25 years with every new and existing fence that I build around our farm. It is great for repairs from damage and also when making splices from broken wire. And it makes it easy to take apart and reinstall a location for access behind the fence. Highly recommended for anyone doing high tensile fencing.
Anita M from Idaho
I bought a few to see if they would work on the electric "twine". They work great!
Anita M from Idaho
The description doesn’t say that these can be used on the electric “twine”. But it works fine!
Mary G from Michigan
Great quality, easy to use, makes joining wire a lot easier for repairs or new fence construction.
Larry B from Minnesota
I have used every connector made. The twist links are by far the best. They hold, last, and can be temporarily disconnected if a correction or repair must be made.