For joining high-tensile (HT) wire to itself or for splicing high-tensile wire.
- Removable (allows for mistakes or changes in connection patterns).
- Reusable if you don't get it right the first time.
- Almost impossible to install incorrectly.
- Provides a conductive, reliable joint or splice that's stronger than HT wire.
- 13" long
- 12.5 gauge
How to Use
- Bring end of wire that is to be terminated to where it is touching the wire that it is to be terminated to.
- Starting in middle of TwistLink (a black dot marks the middle), lay end of terminating wire into the curl, holding TwistLink with your thumb and finger.
- Proceed to wrap remainder of wire into rest of the curls.
- Wrap other 1/2 of TwistLink onto the wire that you are terminating.
- Starting in middle, lay one end of wire into the curl of link.
- Wrap other half of the link onto other end of wire to be spliced.
- Repeat with a second TwistLink by laying another TwistLink into the open curls of the first one.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Wire Dispenser for High-Tensile WireItem #402000 -
Galvanized steel. Dispenses high tensile wire unattended. Does not over-travel.$148.00
Wire TwisterItem #408300 -
Use this tool to twist wire and terminate the fence line. Can be used with high-tensile and woven wire.$1.80
Gripple - Medium (10 to 14 gauge), eachItem #336800 -
Great for splicing woven wire, smooth high tensile steel wire and barbed wire.$1.75
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kevin K from IN
Love these! Easy to put on and take off.
Bradley R from New York
Simple to use.Convenient to have the option of using them permanently,or non-permanently.Nice to use without having to crimp.Nice to have the option of removing without tools.Haven't rusted in eleven years of use.
The twistlinks have made my fencing life a breeze, so easy to use and reuse. I even use them for tempory gaits.