VIMCO® Mastitis Vaccine
New! First and only mastitis vaccine USDA approved for use in dairy and meat goats.
VIMCO® targets Staphylococcus aureus and CNS (Coagulase Negative Staphylococci), the bacteria most commonly associated with mastitis.
Implementation of a mastitis control program is an essential step in improving milk quality and preventing infection.
- Fewer clinical and subclinical mastitis cases (minimizes the need for antibiotics and NSAIDs)
- A reduction in the severity of clinical signs (udder and milk aspect)
- Less discarded milk from high somatic cell counts
- Less bacterial shedding
- Fewer replacement animals required (fewer culls)
- Increased profits from milk production, reduces milk loss (from SCC)
- Healthier animals
- 10 mL (5 doses)
- 50 mL (25 doses)
- 100 mL (50 doses)
- How often is VIMCO® given?
- 2 doses annually
- When do I give it?
- 5 weeks prior to kidding; revaccinate 3 weeks after 1st dose
- What is the minimum age for vaccination?
- 28 weeks
- Where can I find peer-reviewed and technical documents?
Dosage & Administration
Store and transport between 35°F–46°F. Bring to room temperature (59°F–77°F) and shake well before use. Use a clean needle per animal.
All doses must be administered within 12 hours of opening bottle.
Available for sale in the US only. Cannot ship to PO Boxes or APO military addresses.
No returns on vaccines and cold products.
Note: Because an Air Service is required, vaccines and cold products cannot be combined with other items in order to qualify for FREE ground shipping. Learn More »
Extra Label Drug Usage
Questions? Ask a sheep expert.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Deborah L from Missouri
When I ordered this I ordered just 1 but I needed 2. So I called and they said I had to order it separate.
Martha D from Texas
Thank you for doing a fantastic job packing the vaccines! There was still a bit of ice still in the box when it arrived. Other companies I have ordered from that needed ice for vaccines have done a poor job. The ice packs are too small and they may only enclose one tiny pack, then the vaccines become warm enroute. I look forward to a continued relationship with your company.
Janice W from North Carolina
Fast shipping! First time using this product so hoping it works for mastitis prevention in my dairy goats.
Janet R from Florida
Fast shipping. It arrived undamaged, and still cool.