- 6-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H
- Holes punched in upper corners for attaching to fence
- Includes 2 cable ties
- Turn off the fence energizer
- Place a cable tie through one hole at top of sign
- Attach around fence wire
- Pull on zip strap to secure one end of warning sign to wire
- Repeat for second hole
- Make fences visible to humans and animals. Visibility is increased by contrast. (That’s why many Premier nets are black and white in color.)
- Educate. Hang warning signs on all electric fences. Tell children to never touch it. Everyone should avoid head and neck contact.
- Allow space for people and animals to walk easily along or around the fence.
- Never place your head or upper spine near an electrified wire. Accidental head or neck contact can occur when pushing a voltage probe into the soil. Be careful when doing so to avoid head-to-wire contact!
- Never attempt to step over or climb through an energized fence of any kind.
- Never encourage anyone to touch an electric fence.
- Do NOT use an energizer that is labeled high impedance, continuous current, weed burner or weed chopper. We recommend only low or wide impedance pulse energizers.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200008 -
Repair electric net fences simply, quickly and securely. No tools required! For electric netting and other 3mm conductors.$9.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Richard A from Montana
The sign is GREAT but the plastic wire ties for attaching to the IntelliFence wire do not last. I used short pieces of #14 cleaned electric wire. Thanks for the wonderful products and excellent service!
Inexpensive, easy to use and place.
Tammy S from Georgia
Easy to attach. Just the right size to leave on the fence when moving it. Bright yellow gets attention of folks. I haven’t had these but a few weeks so I can’t speak to the durability yet. They are thin plastic, which makes them perfect to leave on the fence even while moving it, so I would expect them to wear out with a couple years use, but the inexpensive price should make them easy to replace.
Danielle L from Michigan
Not sun-resistant, faded, cracked, and fell apart.