Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Joanna C from Pennsylvania
The ease, locks the entire panel even though my panel is longer it works great. Easy to change panels to reconfigure your pens or stalls. Used to make a nursery for my mini donkeys in their stall, and outdoors to section off pastures. Worth every penny.
Lynn & Ware R from Arkansas
We used these to put panels around a compost pile so kids couldn't get on it. Very easy to use and, so far Lord willing, they work well.
Dawn R from Missouri
Very useful and helpful in connecting metal fence panels. Strong and durable. Easy to use. I highly recommend.
Scott H from Pennsylvania
Works better than the hay strings I had been using. Only problem I've had with them is with haltered animals. They keep getting caught on the ends of the wire spirals.
Chris A from South Carolina
These handy panel hinge connectors are great. They are easy to install and I have never experienced any type of failure with them. They are very hard to find (never in stores, in my experience) so this is the place to get them. The only bad thing is paying $12 in shipping for $25 worth of products; if ordering with something else, this isn't an issue.