Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kathy A from New Jersey
I'm happy to have discovered these after using zip ties, wire, bailing twine, snap links, etc to connect wire fence panels together for years. These are perfect for creating temporary holding pens for potbelly pigs and chickens. I will definitely be buying more.
Cara L from Idaho
We raise market goats. They are strong and always want what is on the other side of the fence. These panel connectors have made our fences significantly more secure. I've used them to build mobile pens to clean up brushy areas. I will be buying more. They are light to carry and easy to install and break down pens.
Kent F from Arkansas
Product was exactly as shown. Sturdy and worked as shown. Fast shipping and delivery.
DJ F from Ohio
Exactly what was described and works great. Good quality and reasonable pricing.
Carol B from Iowa
Absolutely awesome! I have have been part of the building of three fenced areas this spring: community garden, personal garden and dog fenced area. All three areas have gates because of this hinge. Absolutely fabulous. So simple, so practical, so functional!