Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ed K from South Dakota
Bought a few of these to try and they will work great using them in my transition to wire jockey pens.
Joyce T from Made it easy!
These panel hinges (that I call squigglies) make it so easy to connect wire panels together. We used it to protect five trees we planted from getting eaten by the cows. We did use tee-posts at the hinge point as we were afraid the cows would push them in. I would buy them again in a minute.
Eduardo R from Texas
These are hard to find. Great product!
Joanna C from Pennsylvania
The ease, locks the entire panel even though my panel is longer it works great. Easy to change panels to reconfigure your pens or stalls. Used to make a nursery for my mini donkeys in their stall, and outdoors to section off pastures. Worth every penny.
Lynn & Ware R from Arkansas
We used these to put panels around a compost pile so kids couldn't get on it. Very easy to use and, so far Lord willing, they work well.