Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stella D from Illinois
Wanted something easier than clips and this is it! I was able to put the doors on 14 kidding stalls by myself. They are super easy and super strong to use. Getting ready to order a dozen more. Highly recommend.
David H from California
What a great idea I had order just a few to see if they really work. Was so impressed order a lot more, some times a simple idea is the best idea.
Sue V from Minnesota
I purchased a Premier 1 power built crate for 6 foot box. This is so easy and fast to put together and take down. Twist hinges are great. I do wish I would have purchased one of these a long time ago. It's awesome!
Lanelle T from Mississippi
Amazing...wonderful...After reading reviews I decided to purchase enough to put a small cage together in order to move goats from place to place. It was so easy to use these hinges and the possibilities are endless in their use. Glad I found these.
Bradley T from North Carolina
Outstanding !!!! Durable and allows me to make any enclosure or gate with cattle panels. Saves tome and money.