Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Joseph W from New Hampshire
Just used these to set up a temporary fenced area with cattle panels. These are fantastic for quick strong connections. I will need to use additional bracing on 16' panels to keep them from bending, but these connectors do their job. I have no idea why more companies don’t stock these. Mine arrived quickly. I am glad I bought extra because I expect to have more ideas now that I started using them.
Chris V from New Mexico
Received item very promptly!
David M from Texas
It worked like it was supposed to. Good product.
Debi G from Oregon
These are the greatest invention ever — super for making gates!
Dennis B from Alabama
These are easy to install and more than enough in strength for my use in compost bins. Wish there was an easy latch to go with this.