Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Donna P from Texas
Provides a strong, reliable connection that is also a 360º hinge. Unlike "hinges" of twine and soft wire that fail at the wrong moment, this hinge does not fail. Its so easy to use and makes fencing much easier to do. I am a 63 year old woman and was able to make my goat pen in one day thanks to these hinges.
Paul D from Indiana
Nice way to finish off ends of stock panel. I am using these to finish off the corners of my deck railing. It joins them together for a finished look.
Laura C from Colorado
The best product ever. Shipped very fast.
Gerhardt S from Wisconsin
These are the "Next best thing since sliced bread"
Jes P from Ohio
Great product! We are new farmers and really winging it. We tried joining panels with hog rings and ties and none of the methods we tried were easy or secure. These connectors are both! Thanks so much for making a new farmer's life a whole lot easier. We haven't brought our alpacas home yet, but I have no doubt these will hold up great!