Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Gerard W from Missouri
Looked all over for these and Premier 1 had them all along. They work perfectly for my needs. Used these to connect four grids to make a compost bin. They worked awesome. Definitely going to buy some more!
Katherine S from North Carolina
This is my 2nd order of these hinges. They are indisputable when making temporary confinement with cattle panels.
Matthew C from Tennessee
Wonderful product!!! This takes stock panels to a whole new level! Now we can make temporary pens inside our barn that are easy to dismantle when no longer needed. The quality of this product is great and should last for years to come. The product was shipped promptly and it arrived earlier than I anticipated and the packaging and product was in great shape upon arrival. Great product and great company! You guys knocked this out of the ball park! :-)
Paul B from Michigan
My first time buying online! Great service! I bought 20 cattle panels from TSC and they don’t sell this item. These work great!
Matthew Z from Texas
These worked flawlessly on some hog panels. Seems to be secure and strong.