Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
John E from Alabama
The best way to put panels together. Hands down!
Sheryl M from Missouri
If they had 10 stars I would use them. Best invention since sliced bread. I use them in fencing and to make pens and projects on a daily basis. Perfect.
Ed K from South Dakota
Bought a few of these to try and they will work great using them in my transition to wire jockey pens.
Joyce T from Made it easy!
These panel hinges (that I call squigglies) make it so easy to connect wire panels together. We used it to protect five trees we planted from getting eaten by the cows. We did use tee-posts at the hinge point as we were afraid the cows would push them in. I would buy them again in a minute.
Eduardo R from Texas
These are hard to find. Great product!