Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
D B from Arkansas
Wow, these make setting up panel corrals so much easier and faster. Also makes a great hinge to make your own panel gate. Would definitely recommend using these.
Jim V from BC Canada
A must have. Make it easy to downsize as bales get eaten.
Stan D from west TN
Easy to use on goat and cattle panels from Co-op for a quick goat transport pen for your truck. Several local farmers thought I had stretched out a spring. Easily worth the couple of dollars.
Luther D from BD in Virginia
Work great for corners or in line. Much better than hardware store clips and cheaper.
Ray S from oklahoma
Great for putting panels together for an adjustable feeder for round bales for sheep, for making a puppy pen, for lambing jugs.