Wise Cage Feeder, 10 lb
- Capacity: 10 lbs
- Size: 10"H, 5.5"W, 11.5"L
- Material: gray or green plastic
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed: 40
- Use inside or outside: inside and outside
- Grill: yes
- Can it hang: no
- Use a Silo Extender to increase feeder capacity.
- Suitable for pellets, wheat, barley and maize
- Hooks onto cage for easy mounting.
- Includes rain hood that helps keep out moisture.
- Lid cleverly hooks onto the side of feeder when filling.
- Thumb screws easily adjusts feed level.
- Rolled lip discourages the scratching of feed.
- Small holes in the bottom of feeder drain away fine dust.
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Juan M from Florida
Catherine O from Virginia
I have this in an enclosure with 10 medium-sized laying ducks. I use pelleted feed, and the 10 pound feeder and silo extender hold a little more than 2 days worth of feed (they free range too).
I really like this product, because it keeps the ducks from stepping in the food, accidentally flipping it out, and soiling it (like they were doing with feed pans). They do shovel some food out of the feeder as they're eating, but putting a feed pan under it solved the problem. I only need to dump the feed pan if it rains and gets wet--otherwise they'll eat everything. The Wise feeder keeps the feed inside it dry, as long as I use the included rain shield.
Sandra T from California
Feeders are great. Have 8 of them on different pens. Saves on feed.
Beth K from Florida
Great product to save your feed. Ducks took to it right away. No more wet feed no more feeding crows and other birds and now up off ground so better control for rats diwn by lake.
Jennifer V from New York (Finger Lakes)
The answer to my small coop space issues - it's perfect!! Very easy to hang - I hung it on the inside & did not need to cut an opening. Holds a surprisingly large amount of food & feeds my small flock of 6 for days with minimal spillage. Note that crumbles or mash will not work with this. I actually switched to pellets to stay with this feeder!