Wise Cage Feeder, 10 lb
Provides easy access for checking feed level and refilling. Accessible from inside or outside poultry runs for easy refilling.
Specifically designed to be fixed to any vertical or angled (diagonal) cage.
Best for feeding birds in caged runs.
Increase feed capacity by adding a Silo Extender.
- Suitable for pellets, wheat, barley and maize
- Hooks onto cage for easy mounting
- Includes rain hood that helps keep out moisture
- Lid cleverly hooks onto the side of feeder when filling
- Thumb screws easily adjusts feed level
- Rolled lip discourages the scratching of feed
- Small holes in the bottom of feeder drain away fine dust
- Capacity: 10 lbs
- Size: 11.5"L, 5.5"W, 10"H
- Material: gray or green plastic
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed*: 40
- Use inside or outside: inside and outside
- Grill: yes
- Can it hang: no
- Use a Silo Extender to increase feeder capacity.
*Number Fed is determined by capacity multiplied by 4 oz (amount of feed the average adult chicken eats per day).
Fix onto outside of cage and cut mesh to allow birds access to feed area only. If using on inside of the run, mesh does not need to be cut.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Very disappointed in this feeder, can only be installed by cutting a hole through the wire and has no way to be mounted flush onto a wall. Hangars are very flimsy and you only have two different size hangers, if they don't work your out of luck. Have returned my feeder and waiting to get credit / refund. Units are also overpriced for what you get. Hoping to get refund soon.
Dimesa L from TN
Worth every penny!!! This feeder seemed a bit expensive, but it is well worth it. Our hens can no longer knock over their feeder so food waste is limited. It is waterproof and has withstood heavy rains with no wet food. I highly recommend this feeder!
Brandon M from Texas
This is perfect, easy to refill the food, saves space in the Run and is water-proof!