Wood Line Power Driver
Allows use of a power drill to rapidly screw Wood Line Post insulators in and out of a wood posts. Pays for itself if you install or remove many insulators.
Use with Wood Line Post insulators.
- Galvanized steel
- Shaft is 1.25" long
- Depth of cup is 1"
How to Use
- Put bit end of power driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Insert the Wood Line Post insulators into cup of driver, lining up slot in jaws of insulator with pin inside cup.
- Give a half-turn to lock the insulator into driver.
- Screw insulator completely into post.
- Give a half-turn in the opposite direction to release insulator from driver.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert L from South Dakota
I used it with an impact driver and it broke after 27 insulators. That being said it does what it is supposed to do. Probably should use a drill instead of an impact driver. I welded it back up, we will see how it holds up 2nd go round. Way better then screwing them in by hand.
Mitchel G from Ohio
This is a very convenient product- I can't imagine trying to put in any number of insulators without it! However, I would recommend that two little notches or indentations be put on the barrel of the driver to mark when the insulator is upright. That would save time- I marked mine with a permanent marker which worked great except that it rubbed off a few times.