- Available in: 8 oz spray bottle, 16 oz bottle (refill) or 1 gal with sprayer.
- Active Ingredient: Lemongrass oil.
- Contains: water, vanilla, castor oil, soya lecithin (GMO Free), lemon and vitamin e.
- It really smells nice (lemon/vanilla).
- DEET Free! Safely protects you, children and pets.
- Manufactured in the USA. Columbus Junction, IA.
- Will the lemongrass in bug soother attract bees? Per the manufacturer, "it does a little." Not enough to spray on hives to attract bees.
- Refill bottle can be used to top-off 8 oz. spray bottle or used to fill an on-hand spray bottle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
William W from Massachusetts
Appears to keep the flies off my dog as he lays around the farm.
Vivian from Connecticut
This is an amazing product! I have been bitten so badly by every kind of bug when I garden this summer. I had this spray on for four hours in the late afternoon until sunset with absolutely NO bug bites! It has a sweet, very pleasant scent and leaves no oily residue on my skin. I even sprayed it on my hair and all over my clothes. A must buy for gardeners! Will start using it on our horse next.
It is currently monsoon season in Central IL and the mosquitoes are vicious. I love the idea of an organic bug repellent. Even more I love that it works wonderfully and smells yummy!