VersaNet® Plus 11/30/3 Electric Netting
Protect gardens, flower beds, beehives and other high-value plantings from unwanted pests. Arrives to your door as a complete roll with the line posts already built in.
- Effective for rabbits, raccoons, woodchucks, skunks and medium sized dogs. Also a barrier to ducks and geese.
- Taller size (30" instead of 20" VersaNet Plus) offers better protection for a wider range of animals.
- Easy to install and remove. Most folks can step over the fence. (After it has been unhooked from the energizer.)
- VersaNet® Plus has line posts every 6.8 ft. More posts means less sag and a more versatile fence.
- Highly adaptable. Like all of Premier’s nets, they can be set up in irregular shapes and in difficult terrain.
- Two colors available:
- White & Black — most visible
- Green & Black — blends into background
New to electric fence? Premier’s Starter Kits may be a good choice. They include netting, extra support posts, a solar fence energizer, ground stake and a digital tester. Already have an energizer? Choose a netting kit instead.
|VersaNet® Plus 11/30/3|
|Horizontal Strands||11 (10 conductive)|
|Vertical Strands||Plastic strings, spaced every 3"|
|Roll Length||50' or 100'|
|Color||White/Black or Green/Black|
|Electrical Resistance||38 Ω/per 1000'|
|Line Post Options||Single Spike (SS)|
|Line Post Material||White or Green PVC, 0.51" diameter|
|Distance Between Posts||6'8"|
|Horizontal Spacings||2", 2", 2", 2", 2", 4", 4", 4", 4", 4"
(from bottom to top)
Each roll comes with 1 Warning Sign and 1 Repair Kit.
- #202967 - $1.29 per ft (100' green roll with single spike posts)
- #202966 - $1.72 per ft (50' green roll with single spike posts)
- #202965 - $1.29 per ft (100' b/w roll with single spike posts)
- #202964 - $1.72 per ft (50' b/w roll with single spike posts)
The same “unroll and then unfold” process applies to all electrified nets. Minimal strength or skill needed (and no tools). Extra supports such as FiberTuff™ step-in posts are useful at corners, curves and ends. You will need a fence energizer to electrify the net.
Ensure the net is at least 2" away from anything metal (e.g. T-posts, existing wire fences, spikes on support posts, etc.)
See PDFs and videos above for additional installation instructions.
- Does VersaNet® stop squirrels?
- A properly energized fence (3000V or more) will keep most unwanted varmints out, but we can’t promise good results with lightweight critters such as squirrels and chipmunks. Squirrels are cunning; they often jump onto the fence without making any ground contact. Without good foot-to-soil contact, they won’t receive a memorable shock. (This is also why birds can perch on power lines without being electrocuted.)
- I have more length than I need. What should I do with the excess?
- An electric fence does NOT have to make a circle. You can overlap the fences or make a U-turn.
100' of netting creates a 25' x 25' enclosure. Add additional rolls if you need to protect a larger area. At each end of the net is a built-in, stainless-steel male/female clip. Slide these clips together to make a connection.
Visit this link for answers to other common fence questions.
Netting must be moved when tall grass covers the lower “hot” strands. The alternative? Apply a strip of herbicide to reduce green vegetation.
Warning! Due to risk of fire, do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting or electro-plastic conductors such as rope, twine or tape. Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier’s website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing. Ice and heavy snow can flatten netting and thereby damage it.
Dry or frozen ground may cause posts to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed. We recommend using drivable or single spike posts in hard soils. Double spike posts provide more stability when the ground is soft.
If possible, separate the fence into sections. Then progressively reconnect, checking voltage as you go. When the voltage drops, you’ve identified the section with the problem. Listen for snapping sounds. This occurs when a conductor is close to a grounded wire, metal objects, fallen branches, or other green vegetation causing a “short”. Shorts cause fence voltage to collapse and allow animals to touch the fence without feeling pain.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
2023 New ProductsItem #113610 -
Solar powered 0.8 output joule energizer for electric fences. Used to contain sheep, goats, poultry, swine, cattle and horses. Effective against predators.$294.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200008 -
Repair electric net fences simply, quickly and securely. No tools required! For electric netting and other 3mm conductors.$9.50
Fence Connectors and Accessories
Repair Kit for ElectroNet (Standard, Plus & Pro), HogNet, PigletNet Plus, RaccoonNet & VersaNet PlusItem #201700 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200700 -
Replaces lost or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.51" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.16
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clips fits to the spikes on standard electrified netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand in place and tensioned.$0.15
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Craig Z from Tennessee
Excellent product and super fast shipping! Currently using 200' of ElectroFence Plus powered by an Intellishock 60 solar energizer. Easy installation. Goats don't escape anymore!
Toni J from California
The fencing worked out well. My only criticism was that I ordered black and they sent me green. Since I didn't want to be bothered with the return process, I used the green anyway.
David T from Iowa
So far it works really well. The fence installed easily and quickly. No racoons in the garden since putting it up!
Karen A from New Brunswick, Canada
I recently installed the VersaNet Plus with the HotShock 5 Energizer AC power kit to keep animals out of our vegetable garden. It’s working great, and my wife and I do think to turn the power off when working in the garden, or when mowing the lawn. It uses very little electricity, another plus! Naturally I will remove and store it over the winters. I can give it a 5-star rating if it performs this well after 5 growing seasons, or more!
Sue H from Florida
Awesome for our dogs!