- For grain, salt, mineral or water. Can be set right on the ground in all weather conditions.
- Feed or water sheep, goats, livestock protection dogs, ducks, geese and poultry.
- Base: 60"L x 12.25"W
- Top: 58.5"L x 9.25"W
- Depth: 5.25"
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Water depth allows waterfowl to bathe their heads and necks.
- Rounded inner base prevents sheep and goats from standing in the feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carolyn S from Kentucky
I purchased one to trial as a duck waterer. I am pleased that they don’t climb in it to swim as they do so many other waterers, but it is deep enough to allow them to properly dunk their heads to keep their sinuses clean and activate their preen gland. Solid construction. Even my big-footed clutz geese haven’t knocked it over.
Ann W from Maryland
I bought 2 of these hoping they would help me with feeding my sheep and allowing me to easily allow me to move them as needed. They are extremely easy to move and worked as I hoped they would.
Debbie B from Georgia
These are a great design and a good value! Easy to manage and clean. The sheep do not tip them over and cannot really stand in them-- a win!
Robert B from Virginia
Gina M from West Virginia
I LOVE these feeders! Makes feeding my sheep and llamas so much easier. They can't stand in them or flip them over. Their design makes it easy for everyone to eat. Highly recommend!