Square bucket with carrying handle for general on-farm use. Flat sides don’t wobble on walls and panels, reducing the likelihood of being knocked around by assertive livestock.
- Build your own square bucket milk feeders, spiral poultry feeders or chicken waterers
- Carry feed, minerals and water to orphan lambs, goat kids and poultry
- Haul dog food on ATVs, or use as a reservoir for gravity fed systems
Choose from 2 gallon or 4 gallon capacity. Note: EzeLid sold separately.
- Square Bucket without lid, 2 gallon (Item #564801)
- Dimensions: 7-3/4"(H) x 9-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- Capacity: 2.1 gallons (8 liters)
- Square Bucket without lid, 4 gallon (Item #564800)
- Dimensions: 13-1/4"(H) x 9-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- Capacity: 4 gallons (15 liters)
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE #2-food grade); BPA-free
- Durable—will last several years with normal use
- Easy to clean—silky-smooth internal walls
- Stackable for compact storage
- Made in the USA
How to Use
Turn any bucket into a DIY chicken waterer by installing:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Amiee W from Oregon
CR B from Louisiana
Thank heaven for sturdy square buckets at reasonable prices…
We’re using ours as a chicken waterer with a gravity cup waterer. They are leak-proof against a square bucket and the bucket is more space efficient against the wall of the coop. We are able to water from both sides and the front simultaneously, or a fit in a corner setup. Much cheaper to rig up myself from Premier 1 with an EzeLid and fence bucket holder than from bundles available on Amazon — also more customizable.
The bucket was easy to drill, easy to hang with the holder (on 1" metal bar horizontally through chain link on the side of a dog kennel setup) and easy to clean as needed. I keep the EzeLid top on to keep extra debris out, but it’s only latched on the front lip so I can lift up the back to add water via a funnel or check the water level through the fence without having to go into the run.
My only regret is that Premier doesn’t offer a 5 gallon option, but that might overwhelm the fence when full. Will just have to order another in the future.
Bev G from Montana
Just what I wanted.
Dan M from Colorado
Durable. Easy to clean. Works well as intended with bucket teat unit.
David B from Missouri
Nice quality bucket.