900cl Cordless Clipper Package
High powered small cordless clipper for livestock and pets.
- Brushless motor delivers power and torque for the toughest grooming jobs
- 3-½ hour runtime per battery; 2 lithium-ion batteries included!
- Charging station recharges both the spare battery and the in-unit battery
- Compatible with all “A5” type detachable blades
- Comes equipped with an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
Low Price—$197! All pet groomers and livestock fitters now have access to a quality cordless clipper at an affordable price.
Ideal for sensitive areas—ears, eyes and noses.
Light and nimble in hand, the 900cl Cordless Clipper is well suited for the day-long trimming of:
- Livestock and show animals (beef and dairy cattle, meat and dairy goats, swine, sheep)
- Pet grooming—dogs and cats
- Veterinary procedures
- Choose either an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- 110V plug-in charging station
- (2) lithium-ion batteries
- 4 oz bottle of clipping oil
- Protective storage case
- Instruction manual
|Battery recharge time||3 hrs|
|Dimensions||7.5"L, 1.875"W, 1.75"H|
|Battery level indicator||yes|
|A5 blade compatible||yes|
Preparing the Animal for Clipping
- Remove the dirt from the hair first. If this is not done, expect accelerated blade wear and a reduction in animals clipped between blade sharpenings in exact proportion to the amount of dirt present. The benefits of dirt removal prior to clipping cannot be over-emphasized. Example: Those who wash their lambs prior to clipping often clip 20–30 club lambs between sharpenings. Those who don’t and have lambs with sand and soil in the wool often clip less than two lambs between sharpenings.
- Washing the animal with soap and water removes the most dirt. If this is not practical, use a high power vacuum or blower to remove as much dirt as possible from the hair or wool.
- Restrain the animal. Few animals like the sound of a clipper or the feel of vibration on their skin. When they react to either without warning, accidents can and will happen. Therefore, for the sake of you, your animal and your clipper, restrain the animal properly prior to clipping.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Premier’s staff also shared a pre-production unit with leading fitters at the North American Livestock Expo in Louisville. Comments included: “Awesome run time”, “Superb for the make-ready area”, and “Love its price!”
Leeann S from Virginia
We received the clippers a few days ago... and got them quicker than we thought. I used them the first day we got them on a feral dog that had not been groomed in over 4 years. The clippers were so quiet and worked so quickly that I was done in less than 30 minutes. I am amazed at the quality, especially for the price! This is something I will recommend to all the farmers in the area. I will be using them on my sheep and goats this week.
Carla A from West Virginia
It does a great job.
Patricia R from Oklahoma
This clipper is amazing! It took me about 15 min to shave my llama and I also use it daily to groom dogs. I love it and highly recommend it to others! I will be buying another one for my assistant.
Elizabeth A from Texas
I purchased these clippers for my husband’s birthday. He loves them.
Georgia M from Tennessee
Really love these clippers, just need to purchase another set of blades and none available until Sep.
I use them on my large dogs.