Eagle Blocking Small Clipper Blade Sets
New! Shape and block animals with ease. This A5 style clip-on blades slices through animal hair to help you fit them for show.
- High carbon steel blades offer a superior edge
- Cuts are even and tidy (even up close)
- Teeth tips of top and bottom blade are set even with one another to provide the user with an extremely controlled cutting experience
- Snap-on blades are self-tensioning which is helpful for both new and experienced users
Used by Premier's competitive employees on their own show animals.
- Fine detail shaping of show animals
- Blocking show animals
- 17 upper teeth, 18 lower
- Self tensioning
- Snap on
- High carbon steel
- Fits A5 style clippers
- Same source as Premier’s proven large blades
- Remove blades/combs/cutters from clipper or shearing machine.
- Clean blades/combs/cutters immediately after use by using a small brush or blowing off any excess dirt or hair. Cover with oil to reduce risk of rust. High carbon steel clipper blades will rust overnight. Rust will destroy both the edge and polished surface of blades.
- Store clipper/shearer and blades away from solvents, chemicals and moisture. Never leave them where they can be damaged by accidental impact.
Sharpening and Cleaning
- Premier offers an in-house resharpening service for all combs, cutters and blades. Rapid turnaround—most are sharpened within 24 hours.
- To reproduce the quality of the cutting edge on the clipper blades that came from the factory, a lapping machine must be used. Most other methods are, in our experience, inferior. In addition to producing a cutting edge that won’t last, some methods can permanently damage blades. The most common “culprit” is using large high speed grinding wheels that are used to sharpen cutters and combs.
Warning: Clipper blades/cutters/combs that have been sharpened by inferior methods or inexperienced people may be damaged to such an extent that they can never be restored to a satisfactory cutting capability. The same is true of blades that have become too heavily pitted by rust.
Guard Dog ToolsItem #831100 -
Battery operated cordless clipping machine for livestock and pets. Perfect for grooming all hair types including dogs, sheep, cattle and horses.$197.00