900cl Cordless Clipper Package
High powered small cordless clipper for livestock and pets.
- Brushless motor delivers power and torque for the toughest grooming jobs
- 3-½ hour runtime per battery; 2 lithium-ion batteries included!
- Charging station recharges both the spare battery and the in-unit battery
- Compatible with all “A5” type detachable blades
- Comes equipped with an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
Low Price—$197! All pet groomers and livestock fitters now have access to a quality cordless clipper at an affordable price.
Ideal for sensitive areas—ears, eyes and noses.
Light and nimble in hand, the 900cl Cordless Clipper is well suited for the day-long trimming of:
- Livestock and show animals (beef and dairy cattle, meat and dairy goats, swine, sheep)
- Pet grooming—dogs and cats
- Veterinary procedures
Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
- Choose either an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- 110V plug-in charging station
- (2) lithium-ion batteries
- 4 oz bottle of clipping oil
- Protective storage case
- Instruction manual
|Battery recharge time||3 hrs|
|Dimensions||7.5"L, 1.875"W, 1.75"H|
|Battery level indicator||yes|
|A5 blade compatible||yes|
Preparing the Animal for Clipping
- Remove the dirt from the hair first. If this is not done, expect accelerated blade wear and a reduction in animals clipped between blade sharpenings in exact proportion to the amount of dirt present. The benefits of dirt removal prior to clipping cannot be over-emphasized. Example: Those who wash their lambs prior to clipping often clip 20–30 club lambs between sharpenings. Those who don’t and have lambs with sand and soil in the wool often clip less than two lambs between sharpenings.
- Washing the animal with soap and water removes the most dirt. If this is not practical, use a high power vacuum or blower to remove as much dirt as possible from the hair or wool.
- Restrain the animal. Few animals like the sound of a clipper or the feel of vibration on their skin. When they react to either without warning, accidents can and will happen. Therefore, for the sake of you, your animal and your clipper, restrain the animal properly prior to clipping.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Premier’s staff also shared a pre-production unit with leading fitters at the North American Livestock Expo in Louisville. Comments included: “Awesome run time”, “Superb for the make-ready area”, and “Love its price!”
Dennis P from North Carolina
Premier 1 has done a wonderful job with these clippers. They have amazing balance in the hand, they are substantial but still lightweight to hold. You can actually twist them like a pencil in your hand for differential. I’ve use them with six or seven different brands of clipper blades and each one works perfectly. The thing I love most about these clippers is they are very quiet. I have never heard them bog down but I am grooming dogs and not livestock. They are tremendous value for money if you compare them with the other big brands. These are simply workhorse clippers that can be used for multi-purposes and the price is simply unbelievable.
Tish F from Colorado
Absolutely love these clippers! We used them during branding on 15 head, then turned around and used them on 2 show pigs and later our show calves. Plugged them in as soon as they came in and did not change the battery until the week of fair (about 6 weeks of use/sitting) when we were doing some final touch-ups. Battery life is great and the clipper blades are nice, also. We did swap in an Andis blending blade on our steer and it worked just fine (had to play with them a bit to make them work).
Renee B from Minnesota
Usually cordless clippers are fragile. This clipper is tough, goes thru the horse hair and runs nice. The only thing a could fault it on would be if it were just a bit quieter. Or perhaps my horses need to get used to them?! Either way they will be staying and get more “testing”.
Shannon L from South Carolina
LOVE these clippers — first battery operated ones I've purchased and after years of body clipping show horses and now goats and dealing with cords and HOT clippers and blades and large handle diameter I'm thrilled with these. Quiet, they stay cool much longer and don't get blazing hot. The run time on the battery is outstanding and I have yet to have the initial battery run down before I was done with what I was doing. Highly recommend! Outstanding product!
Nevin M from Indiana
Bought these to clip our 4H pigs/goats and these are so nice to have. I am not having to fight a cord while the pigs are trying to eat it, should have bought these years ago when we started 4H. The battery life is great, one day I used them for almost two hours, the clippers got warm but battery kept on working. Make sure to keep them oiled.