900cl Cordless Clipper Package
High powered small cordless clipper for livestock and pets.
- Brushless motor delivers power and torque for the toughest grooming jobs
- 3-½ hour runtime per battery; 2 lithium-ion batteries included!
- Charging station recharges both the spare battery and the in-unit battery
- Compatible with all A5 type detachable blades
- Comes equipped with an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
Low Price—$197! All pet groomers and livestock fitters now have access to a quality cordless clipper at an affordable price.
Ideal for sensitive areas—ears, eyes and noses.
Light and nimble in hand, the 900cl Cordless Clipper is well suited for the day-long trimming of:
- Livestock and show animals (beef and dairy cattle, meat and dairy goats, swine, sheep)
- Pet grooming—dogs and cats
- Veterinary procedures
Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
- Choose either an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- 110V plug-in charging station
- (2) lithium-ion batteries
- 4 oz bottle of clipping oil
- Protective storage case
- Instruction manual
|Battery recharge time||3 hrs|
|Dimensions||7.5"L, 1.875"W, 1.75"H|
|Battery level indicator||yes|
|A5 blade compatible||yes|
Preparing the Animal for Clipping
- Remove the dirt from the hair first. If this is not done, expect accelerated blade wear and a reduction in animals clipped between blade sharpenings in exact proportion to the amount of dirt present. The benefits of dirt removal prior to clipping cannot be over-emphasized. Example: Those who wash their lambs prior to clipping often clip 20–30 club lambs between sharpenings. Those who don’t and have lambs with sand and soil in the wool often clip less than two lambs between sharpenings.
- Washing the animal with soap and water removes the most dirt. If this is not practical, use a high power vacuum or blower to remove as much dirt as possible from the hair or wool.
- Restrain the animal. Few animals like the sound of a clipper or the feel of vibration on their skin. When they react to either without warning, accidents can and will happen. Therefore, for the sake of you, your animal and your clipper, restrain the animal properly prior to clipping.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Premier’s staff also shared a pre-production unit with leading fitters at the North American Livestock Expo in Louisville. Comments included: “Awesome run time”, “Superb for the make-ready area”, and “Love its price!”
Wendy L from Flordia
I am a newer groomer, so I don’t have much experience to compare it with. It’s so much better than my name brand, corded 5 speed I was using though. It cuts faster, and smoother, plus no tangled cord to mess with. That is a huge bonus. Battery hasn’t let me down at all during my eight hour shifts. My co-worker’s only complaint about it is that it’s noisy compared to their brand name cordless’s. Other than that, they are all very impressed! The Eagle 10 blade it comes with is mediocre. Struggles just a little on heavy, thick coats. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase!
Renee B from Minnesota
I highly recommend this clipper! Powerful, long running and an extra battery to boot! They are a bit louder than my other cordless but once the animal gets used to it, it's a breeze! We clip Miniature Horses and Shetland ponies and as show horses, they get clipped prior to each show (we have shown, in one year twice a month plus the big ones National and Congress). It is a delight to not have deal with a cord, a clipper that has long lasting power and is really reasonably priced!
Thank you Premier 1. Great company, nice folks! They listen to suggestions...
Brandon W from Tennessee
Not worth the money or time you’ll spend with customer service to diagnose why they will not cut. I used this product 3x, each time with a new blade and it works for 20 minutes and quits. I use them on an inside dog, bathing her before I use them.
The manager told me it was very common for these blades to require sharpening after just 20 minutes of use. Who has time to sharpen a blade after 20 minutes of use? You are better off cutting your animal with scissors.
Generally, blades that cut well initially and bog down quickly have encountered very dirty or matted fiber. Look for grit or other debris caught in-between the blades. For best results, wash the animal with soap and water first, and keep the blades well oiled.
Wendy P from British Columbia, Canada
After using this clipper for over a week now, I am starting to get a better feel for it. I do find it to be a little longer in body than my previous cordless. The power seems to be good and battery life seems to be strong. I do however find it a little noisy as it sounds more like a sheep shear than a small animal clipper, but it doesn’t seem to bother the dogs at all. So far quite pleased with this clipper. Would have been nice to have spare parts included with the clipper such as a spare hinge and blade drive, hopefully they are available to purchase easily.
Grace L from Ohio
I’ve used it twice so far. I am very satisfied with these clippers. My Andis metal guards fit these clippers. That was a bonus!