900cl Cordless Clipper Package
High powered small cordless clipper for livestock and pets.
- Brushless motor delivers power and torque for the toughest grooming jobs
- 3-½ hour runtime per battery; 2 lithium-ion batteries included!
- Charging station recharges both the spare battery and the in-unit battery
- Compatible with all A5 type detachable blades
- Comes equipped with an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
Low Price—$197! All pet groomers and livestock fitters now have access to a quality cordless clipper at an affordable price.
Ideal for sensitive areas—ears, eyes and noses.
Light and nimble in hand, the 900cl Cordless Clipper is well suited for the day-long trimming of:
- Livestock and show animals (beef and dairy cattle, meat and dairy goats, swine, sheep)
- Pet grooming—dogs and cats
- Veterinary procedures
Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
- Choose either an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- 110V plug-in charging station
- (2) lithium-ion batteries
- 4 oz bottle of clipping oil
- Protective storage case
- Instruction manual
|Battery recharge time
|7.5"L, 1.875"W, 1.75"H
|Battery level indicator
|A5 blade compatible
Preparing the Animal for Clipping
- Remove the dirt from the hair first. If this is not done, expect accelerated blade wear and a reduction in animals clipped between blade sharpenings in exact proportion to the amount of dirt present. The benefits of dirt removal prior to clipping cannot be over-emphasized. Example: Those who wash their lambs prior to clipping often clip 20–30 club lambs between sharpenings. Those who don’t and have lambs with sand and soil in the wool often clip less than two lambs between sharpenings.
- Washing the animal with soap and water removes the most dirt. If this is not practical, use a high power vacuum or blower to remove as much dirt as possible from the hair or wool.
- Restrain the animal. Few animals like the sound of a clipper or the feel of vibration on their skin. When they react to either without warning, accidents can and will happen. Therefore, for the sake of you, your animal and your clipper, restrain the animal properly prior to clipping.
If spare parts are used during the life of this product, please ensure that they are genuine Premier 1 parts. Failure to use genuine Premier 1 parts may reduce the performance of this product and will void any warranty claim.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Premier’s staff also shared a pre-production unit with leading fitters at the North American Livestock Expo in Louisville. Comments included: “Awesome run time”, “Superb for the make-ready area”, and “Love its price!”
Jason R from Utah
I have really liked these clippers. A friend of mine had a set and they were good for goats and for cleaning up the legs and heads on sheep. So I bought a pair and have loved them. I’m 30 animals in to our fair.
James S from Indiana
Absolutely the best clippers I’ve ever used. Batteries last forever. We fit 2 goats and still have charge.
Lee B from California
I have a number of small clippers and never been happy with any of them. Have used the Premier 4000 clippers for years, so thought I would try the cordless 900. Very happy with the 900. It’s solid, well built and not noisy at all. The cordless I have used in the past were rather poor preforming but not the 900, it’s a power house. Cuts as well as any corded clipper. Especially appreciate that they use a standard 10 blade. Have used them on dogs and livestock and am very pleased with the result.
Lauri C from Texas
These clippers have not been up to advertising at all. We have sent them in twice for repair. They are VERY loud! They have been a constant problem keeping them clipping. They will hang up and make a screaming noise. We always keep them cleaned, oiled and use sharp blades (we have a vet clinic so they have to work and they just dont. Ready to go back to an Oster.
Jenny S from New York
I love this clipper! It’s lightweight and fast.