900cl Cordless Clipper Package
High powered small cordless clipper for livestock and pets.
- Brushless motor delivers power and torque for the toughest grooming jobs
- 3-½ hour runtime per battery; 2 lithium-ion batteries included!
- Charging station recharges both the spare battery and the in-unit battery
- Compatible with all A5 type detachable blades
- Comes equipped with an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
Low Price—$197! All pet groomers and livestock fitters now have access to a quality cordless clipper at an affordable price.
Ideal for sensitive areas—ears, eyes and noses.
Light and nimble in hand, the 900cl Cordless Clipper is well suited for the day-long trimming of:
- Livestock and show animals (beef and dairy cattle, meat and dairy goats, swine, sheep)
- Pet grooming—dogs and cats
- Veterinary procedures
Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
- Choose either an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- 110V plug-in charging station
- (2) lithium-ion batteries
- 4 oz bottle of clipping oil
- Protective storage case
- Instruction manual
|Battery recharge time||3 hrs|
|Dimensions||7.5"L, 1.875"W, 1.75"H|
|Battery level indicator||yes|
|A5 blade compatible||yes|
Preparing the Animal for Clipping
- Remove the dirt from the hair first. If this is not done, expect accelerated blade wear and a reduction in animals clipped between blade sharpenings in exact proportion to the amount of dirt present. The benefits of dirt removal prior to clipping cannot be over-emphasized. Example: Those who wash their lambs prior to clipping often clip 20–30 club lambs between sharpenings. Those who don’t and have lambs with sand and soil in the wool often clip less than two lambs between sharpenings.
- Washing the animal with soap and water removes the most dirt. If this is not practical, use a high power vacuum or blower to remove as much dirt as possible from the hair or wool.
- Restrain the animal. Few animals like the sound of a clipper or the feel of vibration on their skin. When they react to either without warning, accidents can and will happen. Therefore, for the sake of you, your animal and your clipper, restrain the animal properly prior to clipping.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Premier’s staff also shared a pre-production unit with leading fitters at the North American Livestock Expo in Louisville. Comments included: “Awesome run time”, “Superb for the make-ready area”, and “Love its price!”
Brandon W from Tennessee
These clippers suck so bad. I wish I had better words to describe them but this purchase was such a ripoff. I purchased them two years ago and used them once but they quit working half way through the first animal (one inside Aussie dog).
The next year came around and I had to send them back because they were broken. Premier’s customer service was a nightmare to deal with! They sent the clippers back and they worked about half the time, again. They just pull all of the dog’s hair out and does not cut it.
I tried them again this season and same result. I threw them in the trash and purchased a different brand from my local farm store. So much cheaper and worked flawlessly.
I quit shopping at Premier after having to deal with their customer service last year, but this only reminds me why I no longer deal with this company.
Donald A from Florida
I have a large Golden Doodle I bought 5 yrs. ago and didn’t realize I’d have to have him clipped every 30 days or so. So I watched videos self-taught, bought a table, good scissors, and clippers. I won’t muck the clippers I used and hated. But then I purchased these Premier 900cl’s… and WOW, these are great! Clipped right through Juniors coat like butter. Cut through a few mates no problem. Battery life is GREAT, too! I purchased the ceramic blades which work great and didn’t get hot. I highly recommend!
Chad F from Ontario, Canada
Just received the clippers after a quick and seamless purchasing process. Clippers seem to be quality built and are definitely a good value comparative to other quality brands. I would gladly pay a little more for variable speed and would be happy to add a 5th star once durability has been tested.
Virginia H from Oklahoma
3+ hours on a single charge for a cordless clipper doing body clipping on my horses - wow! Quiet—the horses never spooked at the sound. Great to have the power without the cord as my horses never stand perfectly still. Great clipper.
April R from West Virginia
These cordless clippers are the best I have ever used. Been grooming for 20 years. Tried all the top brands and these clippers are my new favorite. Highly recommend!