Coop AutoDoor Motor Box
- Bottom case dimensions for inset mounting: 6-1/4" x 3-3/4" x 2 1/8"
- Overall case dimensions:6-3/4" x 3-3/4" x 2-5/8"
- Battery: 6v, 2 Ah, (4x AA) alkaline (non rechargeable), battery holder located in case.
- Power requirement: 500mA average with motor running, 1mA during sleep mode
Solar Charging Kit
- Solar Panel size: 6-5/8" x 5.5" x 5/8" (without bracket)
- 2 Watt Solar Panel
- Charger/Battery Case Dimensions: 5.5" x 3-7/8" x 1-1/8"
- Battery: 7.4v, 2Ah, lithium ion (rechargeable), battery pack located inside case
- 7.2v DC output voltage
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jon C from Massachusetts
I really like it, very easy to install an setup. The chickens seemed to have adjusted to the time the door opens and closes haven’t had one chicken yet get left out.
Robert & Penny L from Wisconsin
We bought this door for our convenience, not the chickens. That's how I justified the price. Love it. Works great. Easy to install and program.
Charlene D from Ohio
This product is life changing! The settings are a little tricky to figure out but the guide is simple to follow and once you become familiar with it its very easy to configure your settings. I absolutely love it!
Joe K from Virginia
I bought one of these doors for my coop and I really like it. I sometimes travel for work and it's nice that my wife doesn't have to go out first thing in the morning or late in the evening to open and close the coop door. Just bought another one for a second coop I just built.
David P from Connecticut
Works great easy to setup. But control box locking clip was broken. A little gorilla glue and caulk on the seam to keep it waterproof worked great