Poultry Door for Chicken Coops
- Close the coop at night and allow access to the outside when the sun rises.
- Included guides allow the door to open/close without sticking. Pulleys change angle of lift string for optimal placement.
- If the door encounters resistance by an animal or object at closing, movement is stopped and then repeated. Device automatically switches off in the case of motor overload.
- Built-in time delay on the light sensor prevents unwanted opening during storms or unexpected brightening.
- Programmable timer
- Control with integrated motor and cable
- AC adapter
- Set of four pulleys
- Instruction manual
- Ability to program date and time
- Set an opening and closing time for weekdays (Monday–Friday) and weekends (Saturday & Sunday). Note: The door will only open or close at the specified times if automatic mode is active.
- Uses 4 type AA batteries (included).
- Light sensor opens and closes door based on brightness.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Cindy F from New York
Having this door has been life changing, however I can only give it four stars because it is not weather proof. I had to buy my own electrical outlet housing box to put it in and drill a hole in the bottom to feed the string through. About 15 bucks on Amazon. I feel the door should come with that. Even if they charge a bit more. It was a hassle. The picture makes it look like you can mount it on the outside of the henhouse. After doing that I've had no issues. Works great.