No-Mess Automatic Poultry Drinker
- Capacity: continuous
- Size: 31"L, 10"W, 8"H. Legs add 2.5"H
- Opening sizes: 3-3/4"W, 2-3/4"H
- Suited for: adults
- Number of birds: over 100
- Waterfowl: yes
- 22mm float hole
- Legs attached
- Large access holes on each side of the drinker provide fresh and clean water by keeping out most ducks, geese, chickens, turkeys and pigeons.
- Small ducks such as calls or mallards may still fit through the holes to swim.
- Can also be used for large chicken breeds.
How to Use
To clean: Remove bung to drain.
At brass to brass connections, we find that it helps to use a little pipe tape to prevent leakage.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bee-Chun S from California
I set it up for my chickens at backyard. They learned to use it quickly. They do like to stand on the top of it and poop. No dropped can go in. I connected it a water storage tank. It reduced much work load for me once using this waterer.
Susan M from Georgia
This drinker is a good size and the ducks and geese love it. However, I can't recommend it because of two problems: a) It is very hard to clean out the mud that continually accumulates as the birds use it. It might be more helpful if the drain were in the bottom. b) The geese can unplug the rubber stopper. I enlarged the hole with a file and installed a drain port with a screw cap.