- For grain, salt, mineral or water. Can be set right on the ground in all weather conditions.
- Feed or water sheep, goats, livestock protection dogs, ducks, geese and poultry.
- Base: 60"L x 12.25"W
- Top: 58.5"L x 9.25"W
- Depth: 5.25"
- 8 gallon capacity
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Water depth allows waterfowl to bathe their heads and necks.
- Rounded inner base prevents sheep and goats from standing in the feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Colleen S from Florida
Bought this for my raccoon visitors. Works GREAT!!!
Lindsay B from Arkansas
We love these feeders. The toe hole is great to dump the trough if you have rain or manure needing removed before you dump feed! Has held up well so far to Registered Boer Goats in show condition.
Mary M from Northern Michigan
A reliable and durable feeder for any season
April T from Kentucky
Already had 2 of these troughs and they work great for the sheep. Just the right height for the lambs. Fast delivery as well.
Joe A from Missouri
Working well for ewes that needed extra bunk space. Can't be flipped by the animals; require minimal cleanout and that only because lambs are also present and not deterred from stepping in them.
I like that they are easy to carry/move and still stay in place when in use.