- For grain, salt, mineral or water. Can be set right on the ground in all weather conditions.
- Feed or water sheep, goats, livestock protection dogs, ducks, geese and poultry.
- Base: 60"L x 12.25"W
- Top: 58.5"L x 9.25"W
- Depth: 5.25"
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Water depth allows waterfowl to bathe their heads and necks.
- Rounded inner base prevents sheep and goats from standing in the feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Diane W from Florida
I like to feed my sheep their grain in different places so they don't destroy areas. The problem is you don't want to feed grain on the ground where poop and worms can be picked up and consumed by the sheep and donkey. I love these PortaTroughs! They are not heavy but durable and easy to kick back over after the donkey has upended them. The sheep cannot stand in them like they can the feed troughs so cannot pee/poop in them. I thought they were expensive but I'm thinking now they are worth every penny.
Lori M from Florida
I really like this trough. I use it to feed my sheep. I have also used one to water the pigs that we have weaned
My first order arrived with one cracked trough. Premier replaced it right away. Great company and great customer service. I will be a repeat customer. Very happy with products and service. Thanks
Made feeding my goats much easier. Very stable and easy to clean. Light weight and easy to move around as well. Prompt delivery.
We love these feeders! They are no trouble to maintain and can be hauled anywhere on the farm in any weather. Our lambs and our ewes -- in two separate groups -- will eat more peaceably if there is more room for all of them, so we have one more feeder than minimum for each group. Then no pushing and shoving. Our old ones have lasted for years.
Stephanie L from Michigan
It is a great, lighteright, sturdy feed trough. It is excellent for feeding my lambs and sheep.