Bear QuikFence® 12/35/12
Stops bears in both wet and dry fencing conditions. Equipped with a tall-grass disconnect to reduce weed drain in tall grasses.
New—Drivable Netting Posts!
Can be hit hard with a mallet/dead blow hammer or tapped in with a steel hammer. Fence sets up easily in hard or frozen soils as well as soft soils. Pushing is no longer necessary.
Who needs Drivable Posts?
- Those who find it too difficult to push single spikes or step double spikes into the ground.
- Those who frequently install net into: hard soils in summer, frozen soils and rocky soils.
- Lengths: 50' or 100'
- Color: white and black
- Spike: Single (length: 8", diameter: .31")
- Number of horizontal strands: 12
- Height (in inches) of net installed: 35"
- Number (of inches) between verticals: 12"
- Drivable Posts (have a washer welded to the spike to prevent the spike from being forced into the post).
- Tall-grass disconnect.
- Line Posts (PVC): .75" dia (19mm - NetPost 19). Has 6 internal fiberglass ribs to enhance strength.
- Pos/Neg fences—are for dry, sandy or rocky conditions. Ideal for situations when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
- Lowest strand can be disconnected to reduce energy leakage when green grass gets tall.
- Pos/Neg capability (for dry soils).
Drivable Posts (DP)
For those who find it too hard to push single-spike or step-in double-spike posts into the soil. If double-spike posts cause frustration (from tangling)—drivable posts can provide relief.
- Instead of dividing downward force (from hammer) over 2 spikes, using a single spike directs it to 1—this makes insertion into hard soils easier.
- Single spikes do not tangle (as double spikes are prone).
HotGate® Handle Kit (See under "Accessories Tab" above) can be used with these nets to make a gate opening.
#205100 - $1.62 per ft (100' roll with single spike posts).
Tip: A PowerLink 4.0 (see accessories tab above) is recommended to attach the grounded portion of the Positive/Negative net to the ground rod.
Remember...netting must always be properly electrified!
Dry conditions and wintertime usage—may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Energizers - 110v AC Plug-InItem #115110 -
The Kube 4000 plug-in unit is economic and wide-impedance. That means it produces unusually high pulse outputs in fences over dry soils. It performs better than standard low-impedance units during dry/snowy seasons and on fences for deer, poultry and goats.$153.00
Posts and AccessoriesItem #205010 -
These are replacement posts only for Premier's netting. (Not all shown at right.)$2.90
Repair Kit for Bear QuikFence, VersaNet 60, ElectroNet (DP), PoultryNet (DP), ElectroStop (DP), ElectroFence & Plus, PermaNet & PlusItem #201730 -
A handy kit that includes all of the essentials to repair tears and holes made by animals, weed-eaters, lawnmowers and whatever else may have damaged the net.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206502 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.75" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.21
Electric NettingItem #206503 -
Replacement clip designed for the steel spikes on posts.$0.15