Bear QuikFence® 12/35/12
When properly electrified, this netting protects beehives and campsites from bears.
Bear QuikFence has drivable posts (.75" dia.) are much stronger and stiffer than standard line posts and can be pounded in with a dead-blow hammer or mallet. Fence installs easily in hard/frozen soils as well as soft soils. Pushing in posts is no longer necessary.
It can be set up as a Pos/Neg fence. What does this accomplish? Eliminates the need for the soil to carry pulse back to the energizer's ground rod—this method provides superior results when soils are dry.
- Lengths: 50' or 100'
- Color: white and black
- Spike: Single (length: 8", diameter: .31")
- Number of horizontal strands: 12
- Height (in inches) of net installed: 35"
- Number (of inches) between verticals: 12"
- Drivable Posts (have a washer welded to the spike to prevent the spike from being forced into the post).
- Tall-grass disconnect.
- Line Posts (PVC): .75" dia (19mm - NetPost 19). Has 6 internal fiberglass ribs to enhance strength.
- Pos/Neg fences—are for dry, sandy or rocky conditions. Ideal for situations when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
Drivable Posts (DP) For those who find it too hard to push single-spike or step-in double-spike posts into the soil. If double-spike posts cause frustration (from tangling)—drivable posts can provide relief.
- Instead of dividing downward force (from hammer) over 2 spikes, using a single spike directs it to 1—this makes insertion into hard soils easier.
- Single spikes do not tangle (as double spikes are prone).
#205100 - $1.62 per ft (100' roll with single spike posts).
Tip: A PowerLink 4.0 (see accessories tab above) is recommended to attach the grounded portion of the Positive/Negative net to the ground rod.
Remember...netting must always be properly electrified!
Dry conditions and wintertime usage—may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Posts and AccessoriesItem #205010 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting.$2.90
Fence Connectors and Accessories
Repair Kit for Bear QuikFence, VersaNet 60, ElectroNet (DP), PoultryNet (DP), ElectroStop (DP), ElectroFence & Plus, PermaNet & PlusItem #201730 -
A handy kit that includes all of the essentials to repair tears and holes in electric netting.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206502 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.75" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.21
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206503 -
Replacement clip designed for the steel spikes on posts.$0.15