- Height: 5.5"
- Ground wire (green): 48"
- Fence wire (red): 9-1/2"
- Bright "blue" spark
- Visible more than 500 ft at night if located where there is no other light.
- Flashes with every pulse over 3000V (the opposite of the Volt Alarm). For energizers 0.5 joule or larger.
- Hangs on an existing permanent fence. Metal clamp ensures positive fence contact.
- No battery needed. Gets its power from the pulse itself (which is why a larger energizer is necessary).
- Very easy to use.
- Visual reassurance that the fence is working.
- Connections are not easy to make or remove.
- Fence must be turned off in order to install.
- Requires large energizer, to supply adequate voltage.
- Recommended for use on smooth wire fences only.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Deb/craig S from South Carolina
It is easy to set up and works. The only thing is that you have to be within several feet to see the flashing light. I had hoped to be able to see at a distance if various portions of the fence are working but I can't see the light at a distance even in the dark. I will have to periodically check by driving by.
Joanne V from New York
The blitz lights have provided a simple way to keep an eye on the voltage levels on our fences. We use these on fixed fencing with hot top wires and on portable energized fences. They are fairly long lived, ours last about 1-2 years before the neon bulb burns out. We are not sure how that happens.
Richard W from Ohio
Works great so far. Have three fences - 2 over 300 feet from our house. At night, I can look out and see from our house that all three are working. During the day, I don't have to carry a tester with me each time I go to check out an enclosed area.
Mark L from Colorado
Works as intended. If I don't see the discharge, I know there's a problem with the HV supply or fence connection. Visible from a 1/4 of a mile at the house..
Michael C from Virginia
Product does not work as promoted by Premeir !. We have a .5 joule energizer and 3000 to 6000 volts in the netting. There are no weeds or grass in the netting. The light flashes once in a while (every few hours) and sometimes flashes 3 times in an hour. It is suppose to flash with each 3000 volt pulse. Save your money-do not buy this product.Instead of giving you reassurance that the fence is working it makes you doubt as there few or no flashes.