Simple rack that enables new lambs and goat kids to self-feed from our Lamb ‘N’ Kid Bottle.
Rack attaches to Premier designed wire panels and holds bottle in place for feeding.
Allows the shepherd to simply drop a bottle into the holder and move on with chores while the orphan feeds. Use multiple bottles and racks if feeding multiple orphans.
- Feeding small groups of orphan lambs or kids
- Supplementing triplet (or more) sets whose dam is slow in letting down milk
- As an attractant to orphan lambs/kids to the creep area
- 9.5"L x 6.5"W x 3.25"H
- Powder-coated steel
How to Use
- Before attaching your bottle rack, make sure the vertical rods of the panel are facing the inside of the pen, otherwise the bottle holder is difficult to hang on the panel.
- Attach the fixed hooks (on the outside of the pen) at the desired feeding height (about teat height on a ewe).
- Connect the hinged hooks two rods above where the fixed hooks are hanging.
- Place bottle, teat end down, into the bottle holder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$6.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stephanie C from Oklahoma
It is well made. Very sturdy. We use a different style of lamb jug and bottle, so we have not got it to work properly for us.
Kyle M from Tennessee
Didn't find them convenient or useful to mount or use. As many other reviewers note — they are only useful on a very particular size mesh openings and the bottles don’t stay put once the lamb nudges it a couple times.
My fence openings were not all that compatible so it would not stay put on the fence panels, and my lambs keep bumping the bottle out as well — so basically useless to me.
Beth S from New York
They are very helpful but the kids butt hard and knock the bottles out... need to stay alert during feeding!
Tammy J from Oklahoma
Good idea. Fast shipping. I have no real complaints on the bottle rack other then it was too short for the anchor hooks to reach the cage links and took a bottle much smaller then I thought. But I managed to make it work.
Ted H from Missouri
These bottle racks saved my back. I was also able to feed three babies at once.